Jeannette is a licensed marriage and family therapist, certified Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) therapist and certified sex addiction therapist. She has more than twenty years of experience helping individuals, couples and families overcome trauma, addictions, anxiety, depression and relationship issues. Jeannette takes an integrative, holistic approach to counseling by helping people identify and build upon their strengths as they move through the healing process. This leads to a greater sense of empowerment and inner peace.
Jeannette is a clinical member and supervisor of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, a member of the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP), a member of the Eye Movement and Desensitization Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA) and a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP).
• Certified Sex Addiction Therapist
• Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
• EMDR Feeling State Protocol (breaks behavioral addictions and eliminate urges and cravings associated with those addictions)
• Level 3 Practicum trained in The Gottman Method Couples Therapy
• Practical Application of Intimate Relationship Skills (PAIRS™)
• Pragmatic/Experiential Method Trained Therapist
Jodi is a licensed clinical social worker and Reiki Master/Teacher. She has had the privilege of working with individuals, families and practitioners for 20 years with an emphasis on creating healing environments for growth and change. Jodi earned her masters in social work from the University of Pennsylvania.
Jeannette M. Cutshaw, LMFT & Associates 1717 Swede Road Suite 104 Blue Bell, PA 19422 (215) firstname.lastname@example.org